The present policy of protection of personal data defines the practices of the company SAS LE CONNECTEUR as regards protection of the data likely to be collected on this Internet site.
Collection of personal data via the Website
Users’ personal data is collected when they register on the Website and the Mobile Site, when they complete the registration form and/or when they use the Website and Mobile Site services.
Information concerning the User may also be collected when the User browses the Website and the Mobile Site, through the use of commonly used information-gathering tools such as cookies.
Use of personal data
Person responsible for processing personal data and purposes for which the data is collected
SAS LE CONNECTEUR is responsible for processing the data collected on the Website.
The personal data used by SAS LE CONNECTEUR are intended to allow the identification of the User, the administration of the platform and to facilitate navigation on the Site.
Recipients of collected data and transfer
The collected data are intended for the company SAS LE CONNECTEUR.
Under no circumstances will the data collected on the leconnecteur-biarritz.fr website be passed on to third parties by SAS LE CONNECTEUR, except to its partners to enable the provision of the services offered via the Website and the Mobile Site, and to consumer research institutes with the User’s consent.
No data will be transferred outside the European Union.
Retention period for personal data
The personal data are preserved by the company SAS LE CONNECTEUR during a 3 years duration after the unsubscription of the User.
The User’s rights to personal data
In accordance with law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, the User has the right to information, access and rectification of personal data.
Users also have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for legitimate reasons.
These rights may be exercised online by sending an email to [email protected] or by post to the postal address :
SAS LE CONNECTEUR
121 chemin de Devèzes,
64 121 SERRES-CASTET.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), the supervisory authority responsible for ensuring compliance with obligations relating to personal data.
- In order to enable the Site to function, for example, by enabling it to determine the User’s name and, when the User is logged in, by enabling it to display its nickname and/or avatar, to retrieve the information from its account necessary for its requests for information and services, and by indicating its browser type so that it can offer it correctly configured content.
- Fight fraud by monitoring your connection status.
- To measure and analyze the activity carried out on the Site and the use of the services made available on the latter, for the smooth running of its business and for the purpose of improving its services according to parameters such as the number of users visiting or using the said services, the pages visited, the new or recurrent nature of visitors, the functionalities and content of its services that most interested visitors and the way in which its services operate from a technical point of view (speed with which content is downloaded and frequency of technical problems). SAS LE CONNECTEUR or any supplier of measuring equipment and analytical services may transmit non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
For more information about the use of your personal data once you have given your consent to the deposit of Google cookies: https: //policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
Managing, blocking and deleting cookies
Internet browsers generally contain cookie management functions. These functions may allow the User to delete cookies or accept or reject certain categories of cookies.
The User may be able to manage other tracking technologies via the websites of the companies providing these technologies or via the operating system of his/her mobile device. SAS LE CONNECTEUR invites the User to consult the “Help” section of his browser or the website of the supplier of his computer hardware, software or operating system for further information.
To find out more about cookies, the User can also visit the CNIL website, which contains additional useful information about cookies and how to block them depending on the type of browser used.
If the User rejects or deletes cookies, related features and functions of the Site may not be available and its usual performance may be compromised.
If you have already accepted audience analysis cookies, you have the right to revoke them by clicking on the floating button at the bottom left of your screen.
Period of validity of consent
The deposit of cookies explicitly consented to by the user is valid for a period of 13 months.
Purpose of collecting and processing personal data
The processing carried out by SAS LE CONNECTEUR has an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose.
Data collected via the Site is processed for the following purposes:
- Implementation of communication tools linked to our services and documentation;
- The processing of your requests to exercise your rights under the RGPD ;
- Recruitment management ;
- Reporting and securing access to the site.
The legal basis for this processing is :
- A legal obligation to which the data controller is subject (management of data subjects’ rights under the RGPD) ;
- SAS LE CONNECTEUR’s legitimate interest in managing its external communication via its corporate website;
- User consent when required by law.
Changes to this data protection declaration
SAS LE CONNECTEUR will notify you of any significant changes to its personal data protection policy at least thirty (30) working days before the change takes effect.